Taylor Root have been instructed by our client on an exciting opportunity for a paralegal to join their well-regarded commercial property team. The role would be on a 9 month FTC and will enhance your career in this practice area.
You will be getting involved with:
- Completion of all Land Registry forms and SDLT forms
- Preparation of commercial SDLT calculations and returns
- Identifying potential issues / complications and liaising with tax partner
- Liaising directly with HMRC and the Land Registry and chasing fee earners for further information when needed
- Submitting SDLT returns via SDLT.co.uk / HMRC
To be considered for this position you MUST have a 12 months experience of dealing with and being able to identify complex SDLT matters. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.