For a global leading manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the healthcare industry we are currently recruiting a Paralegal EMEA to be based at their EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As the Paralegal EMEA you will support and assist the Head of Legal EMEA with the preparation and analyzing of legal documents. Furthermore, you will work together with other departments in order to provide legal support on a diverse array of matters including commercial legal, data privacy and other international regulations. Additionally, you will keep track of the deadlines, projects and the legal budget. Finally, you will assist in managing shareholder and board meetings for subsidiaries.
- Legal degree or relevant Legal education;
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience;
- In-house experience in a similar role and/or experience at a leading law firm will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge in the field of healthcare is preferred;
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills related to drafting and reviewing of legal documents;
- Good knowledge of corporate housekeeping, contracting reviewing and data privacy;
- Fluent in English, fluency in Dutch will be considered as a plus;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: PR201234.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.