11 months ago
One of my venture capital and private equity clients is looking for a part-time Compliance Assistant for 2 days a week (to be agreed) to support the General Counsel.
- Review and update the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Assisting with FCA submissions and applications
- Supporting on SM&CR implementation with CCO and HR
- Performing KYC checks on investors, transferees and counterparties
- Compiling and maintaining KYC packs
- Sanction checking
- Training staff ensuring company is up to date with current and future regulatory requirements
- Previous compliance experience in a financial services firm essential
- PE experience an advantage
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.