For a large Dutch bank, we are currently recruiting a part-time Legal Counsel Regulatory Oversight to be based at their headquarters in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Legal Counsel you will work at the Regulatory Office within the Legal department. You will work on supporting the Regulatory Office with the making of an overview of the Regulatory Change Management process which consists of identifying new laws, making impact assessments, implementing new laws and regulations and checking compliance with these. You will make an analysis of the most important aspects, monitor the follow-up of relevant publications, coordinate substantive analysis of publications and support the Legal team in identifying Dutch and European laws.
- Dutch qualified legal professional with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- In-house experience at a bank or financial services company will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of developments within the Dutch banking market and social developments related to the banking field;
- Affinity with developments in the field of legislation and regulations;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Available for aprox. 24 hours a week.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1208212
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.