An International Law firm is seeking to recruit a mid-level Personal Injury solicitor for their Defendant Personal Injury team
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing a caseload of motor/EL and PL claims on behalf of major insurers.
- Dealing with all aspects of a claim, such as assessing liability, undertaking additional investigations, advising on appropriate reserves and reporting directly to clients in relation to the same.
- Proactively litigating cases, to include drafting pleadings where appropriate, conducting settlement negotiations and briefing/attending counsel for trial
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in managing their own personal injury caseload.
- 3-4 years defendant personal injury experience (desirable but not essential).
If you are interested in this role, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.