Would you be interested in joining one of the worlds largest live entertainment providers?
With operations active in over 40 countries and 3 events every hour of the day, they are on a mission to become the absolute biggest and best in the industry. They are seeking a Privacy Manager to join their exiting company and privacy team. You will help them achieve data privacy of the highest standard and ensure that their fans, artists and employees can continue to trust them. You will be reporting into the Group Data Protection Officer.
As the Privacy Manager, you have the opportunity to be part of a friendly and innovative team who are experienced in privacy issues impacting the company's business partners globally.
What you will be doing:
- Leading training and awarness sessions for the business to promote a culture of privacy and help the business to understand it importance.
- Drafting new guidance to support the company on various topics
- Being a SME for privacy and trusted advisor, helping to foster new partnerships for the business
- Working with the business as a whole and including the product and technology teams to design new and innovative privacy solutions and carrying out PIAs
- collaborating with various stakeholders on improvement initiatives to improve the maturity and performance of their privacy program
What they would like you to have:
- Degree educated in a discipline with transferable skills (such as a legal or technical degree);
- Approximately a minimum of three years' experience in privacy or data governance;
- Strong knowledge of applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the UK Data Protection Act 2018;
- Good awareness of data protection in other jurisdictions
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.