Act as a trusted member of the Data Protection team reporting directly into the Data Protection Officer but with responsibility to deliver or assist in the delivery of the following core Data Protection Office activities:
- Inform and advise the company and company employees of their obligations under Act and other data protection legislation.
- Monitor company compliance with the Act, other data protection legislation, and its data protection policies and procedures, including by conducting internal and supplier reviews, assigning monitoring responsibilities and reporting on outcomes of monitoring.
- Conduct awareness-raising activities and train employees on their obligations under data protection legislation and the company's data protection policies and standards.
- Monitor the performance of, and advise regarding data protection impact assessments.
- Participate as subject matter expert in ongoing change programme relating to privacy.
- Demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate the privacy implications of technology proof of concepts and implementation.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate complex technical concept and their privacy implications to audiences at various levels of technical understanding.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.