Currently working with a leading Irish firm who are actively looking to hire a junior lawyer to join their Private Client Department in Dublin.
The Private Client Practice specialises in providing tax, estate planning, wealth preservation and asset protection services to domestic and international individuals and families. In particular, the team specialises in the following:
- Advising individuals and families on investment vehicles and appropriate trust structures for estate planning and asset protection purposes; advising a number of domestic high net worth individuals on a wide range of taxation issues.
- Advise a wide range of charitable bodies in relation to their activities including charity formation and governance
- Advise Irish and offshore trustees on all issues affecting them, including their tax obligations, and assist in making disclosures as required.
- Advise on the administration of complex Irish estates, often with assets and beneficiaries across multiple jurisdictions.
- significant experience advising on estate and trust disputes advising trustees, executors and claimants. In particular disputes arising out of Section 117 of the Succession Act
The ideal candidate will have NQ-2yrs PQE and experience in either Private Client, Tax or Property.
For more information, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.