7 months ago
Our client is a longstanding national mid-tier firm known for its collegiate culture and personalised relationship driven practices. This firm is currently seeking an experienced lawyer to join their property team performing a range of development, investment and other property work.
You will work in a friendly team, with respected partners, and will have the opportunity to work with leading listed and private developers providing strategic and commercially astute advice on property development and investment. In addition, you will be supervising and mentoring more junior team members and performing business development.
This opportunity offers the chance to work on a range of development and other property work in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors; including:
- Drafting all manner of contracts and agreements in relation to acquisition and development of land
- Providing advice to clients on each part of the property acquisition process as well as dispositions, leasing, licensing and subdivisions
- Performing due diligence and reviewing documentation
- Acting as the liaison with banks, other financial institutions and Councils
- Advising on owner's corporation matters
- Advising on all stages of property developments
You will be a 3-5PQE lawyer with a strong background in development and property.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au