Taylor Root, an international specialist legal recruitment consultancy, has been instructed by a US Consultancy firm to source a Public, Social & State-Owned Sector Risk Specialist to be based in either Amsterdam, Madrid, Lisbon or Milan.
You will lead the Risk function's work for public, social & state-owned sector (PSSS) clients in Europe across our client's four "pillars" of risk model - governance, awareness, advice, and assurance -as well as contributing to the function's work globally.
* Minimum five years professional experience, whether in consulting or professional services, public policy, regulation, legal, external relations or risk management
* Strong personal presence and credibility. Ability to work across all levels of seniority. Positive, diplomatic, with sound judgment, good instincts and interpersonal skills
* Outstanding English-language oral communication and listening skills, together with distinctive skills in writing clear, carefully worded, concise documents or emails on complex and often sensitive issues
* Self-motivated, operates autonomously and with entrepreneurial energy,
* Proven strong analytical, problem-solving skills, working on complex, sensitive, time-critical, sometimes unfamiliar issues
* Comfort with data analysis, database management and data reporting. IT skills should include Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.