This role will focus on regional immigration law matters though the individual will sometimes be asked to consider matters respecting immigration legal concerns in other jurisdictions. The individual will work closely with the lead Immigration Counsel based in the US and other members of the immigration legal team located across the world and will also work closely with members of the local legal team as well as members of the Legal Department more generally. In addition, this lawyer will need to collaborate closely with a range of other professionals within the firm (e.g., Office Immigration Contacts ("OICs") Professional Development and Staffing professionals, Office and Sector leadership, all levels of HR, Mobility and Recruiting professionals, Corporate and Individual Tax and Finance professionals, local office leaders and administrators, as well as external legal counsel (e.g.: immigration, employment and tax).
As a guideline, Taylor Root will be looking for candidates in possession of the following:
- A minimum of eight years experience in immigration law
- Experience in more than one jurisdiction preferred, and ideally exposure to multiple countries in the MEACIS Region.
- Globally recognised legal qualification.
- Language skills additional to English would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Confident team player with exceptional EQ.
For more information on this role, please submit a confidential application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply below. Only candidate matching the criteria will be contacted.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.