About our client:
For a global financial services company with a focus on FX risk management, payments and trade finance, we are currently recruiting a Regulatory Compliance Officer to be based at the European headquarters in Brussels.
About the role:
In this role you'll be the driving force for the Regulatory Compliance Framework and supporting the team with regulatory issues. Not only will you develop, implement and maintain relevant compliance frameworks, you will also liaise closely with the Group Compliance (EEA and UK) to ensure consistency in local and group procedures and policies. You will also audit the 1rst LoD.
You'll report to the compliance manager.
- At least 2 years of experience withing Financial Services in regulatory (PSD2, MiFiD,etc);
- Able to work in a fast-paced Fintech environment;
- Understanding of the relevant Belgium laws and regulations;
- Superb oral and written communication skills;
- An excellent command of French and/or Dutch.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.