Amsterdam, North Holland
11 months ago
For a global leading trading company we are currently looking for a Regulatory Counsel to be based in the headquarter in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Regulatory Counsel in the Compliance department you will be responsible for defining the control framework and solve highly complex regulatory questions. You will advise on Dutch laws, rules and regulations and will consult on specific topics such as transaction monitoring (AML and Sanctions), foreign investor protection regimes and trade reporting. Together with the Engineers, Traders and fellow Compliance Specialists you will play a key role in developing Europe's regulatory structure for the company. In this role you will report to the Compliance Director.
- A law Master's degree;
- At least 3- 8 years' experience in financial services, regulator, FinTech or at a law firm, preferably also inhouse experience;
- Experience with MiFiD II, MAD/R and transaction- based reporting will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of the financial markets and trading- and technological concepts;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- Wanting to work at an energetic, ambitious and dynamic company.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lilie Koningsberger on +31 6 40012055 or email Liliekoningsberger@taylorroot.com quoting ref: 1100302
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.