7 months ago
Exciting opportunity for a Risk & Compliance lawyer to join the growing in-house compliance function of a top 20 International law firm. This role will primarily involve assisting the Business Acceptance Unit in the evaluation of new mandates and clients in accordance to conflict checks and regulatory rules.
- Assessing mandates in accordance with conflicts and regulatory rules, across the full range of practice areas
- Escalating complex issues to the Global Head and General Counsel
- Producing training materials and practice notes for the team and other fee earners
- Acting as point of escalation for any complex requests
- Assist with the creation of internal processes for compliance
- Legally qualified
- Experience working in a leading city or regional firm
- Minumim 2:1
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.