My client, a top tier financial institution is looking for multiple Risk Tester contractor to join their team based in Paris. These are 6 months rolling contracts.
You will be working closely with business analyst, software development and support teams and take a lead on functional test campaigns relating to pricing, risk and margin calculation.
This role will be based in Paris. Strong verbal and written English and French skills are required.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Analyst team, Risk teams and other testers to define and enhance a hierarchical library of test cases for the platform.
- Work within a test campaign to execute agreed tests either automatically using the team's automated testing framework or manually using other application components and a suite of complementary tools.
- Accurate recording and reporting of test results at a detailed level with a clear audit trail or at executive summary level suitable for managers and other colleagues.
- Logging of descriptive defects which allow others to recreate issues and identify solutions.
- Identify opportunities for system testability to be enhanced and generate specifications for the relevant development team.
- Experience in a risk management department of a financial institution as well as exposure to technology/change management teams.
- Demonstrated ability to review business requirements and system specifications and define functional test cases which test main day to day flows as well as potential edge cases not identified pre-implementation.
- Able to differentiate and organise the execution of integration and end-to-end functional tests
- Appreciation of the difference between testing against system specifications and regression testing.
- Desire to have manual tasks automated in order to improve efficiency of testing process and improve time to market.
- SQL skills suitable for querying extensive Oracle databases.
- Proactive communicator who will demonstrate initiative and challenge when opportunities for improvement are evident.
- Willingness to investigate and analyse problems, and to assess business impact/priority to escalate appropriately.
- Strong verbal and written English/French skills.
- Strong awareness of control environment applicable for a financial services firm providing key market infrastructure.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.