Taylor Root are seeking a Russian speaking paralegal to join an international law firm on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get involved in a range of contentious and transactional work. Your responsibilities will be varied and not limited to:
- Conducting legal and business research
- Assisting in the preparation and bundling for hearings
- Providing transactional support
- Assisting fee earners to prepare fee estimates and pitches
- Setting up project plans, monitoring and updating plans
The successful candidate must be able to speak fluent and write fluent Russian. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.