A global law firm with a long-standing track record of successfully supporting the world's leading national and multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments is seeking a Securitisation and Derivatives Knowledge Lawyer for a part time, 12 month fixed term contract.
Sitting with the Corporate Finance team which, in addition to securitisation and derivatives & structured products, has a focus on debt capital markets, investment grade lending and real estate finance you will be providing knowhow to fee-earners globally as well as:
- Proactively monitoring key regulatory, legal and market developments and disseminate to fee earners in particular teams and, where appropriate, to the wider firm.
- Enhancing knowhow collections and proactively seek knowhow contributions from fee earners
- Deliver and contribute to training sessions in the training programmes for Global Transactions (including specialist securitisation or derivatives training) and, where appropriate, other practice groups.
- Propose topics for inclusion in the training programme.
- Preparing client knowledge products, in each case demonstrating the team's leading edge technical capability and market awareness.
- Playing a key role in developing and, where appropriate, delivering, client training, with opportunity for the Knowledge Lawyer to build his/her own client relationships and promote the market leading position and technical expertise of the relevant practice areas.
The successful candidate should have good experience as a fee-earner or a knowledge management lawyer/professional support lawyer in either or both Securitisation or Derivatives and Structured Products. We would also be keen to hear from candidates with experience in one of these areas too.
To discuss this in more detail please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.