This FTSE 250 financial services organisation is looking for an ICSA qualified Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in Kent.
The key purpose of this role is to assist the Head of CoSec in supporting the organisation, the Board and Committees with its governance responsibilities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the production of the Corporate Governance section of the Annual Report.
- Coordinating with Finance on the preparation, publication and distribution of subsidiary annual reports and accounts.
- Overseeing the grant and exercise of the Sharesave scheme in conjunction with the registrars
- Ensuring that all obligations under the Market Abuse Regime are complied with
- Being Secretary to the Audit Committee
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- be fully ICSA qualified
- have prior experience and exposure to listing obligations
- Have experience within financial services / being secretary to an Audit committee
The organisation continues to work from home currently and will return to a 50/50 office/home working schedule when restrictions lift.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.