I am currently partnered with an International Law firm who are expanding their London team with the addition of a Senior Business Analyst.
This position reports directly into the Head of Business management where you will be you will assist with the development and management of firm projects, engage with practice areas and business support departments in order to shape and scope project and initiative proposals and through working closely with the Project Managers and other project team members, deliver working solutions to deliver business benefits.
- Mattersphere (our document management system) - carrying out a large upgrade which will be a huge change for the business
- HighQ client portal roll-out
- Microsoft Office upgrade to 64bit
- Skype for business phase 2 - implementing telephony integration
- Building move projects, workspace management system selection and implementation
- Aderant system upgrade (our billing software)
- DMS iManage upgrade
- CRM system implementation
- Various process improvement projects as part of an emerging continuous improvement agenda and programme.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.