For our client, an online broker, we're looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to be based in Amsterdam. This fast-growing platform has already left a footprint in the market and that's only the beginning. As the business is growing, they're expanding their compliance department and are looking for a pioneer who wants to take it to the next level.
About the role:
In this new role you'll be responsible for the risk side of compliance. You'll prevent, advise and supervise on compliance risk issues. In this role you'll have a wide range of responsibilities. On the one hand you're responsible for the CRA, PARP, Risk Assessment &Response and on the other hand you're responsible for the complete compliance cycle. You're report to the Head of Compliance.
- At least 5 years' of compliance experience in financial services;
- Knowledge of Dutch rules and regulations as WFT, WWFT is a must;
- Experience with Compliance Risk Assessment and other risk related processes is essential;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Dutch is a pre;
- Responsible and willing to take ownership
- Resilient and flexible
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.