Due to expansion, this leading international law firm is looking for a high-caliber Compliance Officer to join their team. The Compliance Officer provides advice and guidance to Partners, Lawyers, and business professionals across the full spectrum of risk and compliance issues and otherwise acting in a Senior Management role.
The suitable candidate will have:
- Experience as a Compliance professional gained within a reputable regional or international law firm.
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Good understanding of bar regulations and law firms.
- Good understanding of anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, data privacy and insider trading regulations.
- Experience in implementing internal policies and controls in relation to the above.
- Experience delivering compliance-related training.
- Professional compliance qualification and or Legal qualifications will be considered favorably.
- Ability to carry out responsibilities independently and take a leadership role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.