An exciting oportunity has become available to join a Global Consultancy's Risk function to lead on compliance activities surrounding the provision of UK development Aid to developing countries. The Compliance Professional will design and roll-out a tailored compliance regime, ongoing compliance & document-management, awareness-raising and leadership reporting, as well as periodic reviews and certification.
The successful candidate will bring a demonstrable record of impact on compliance topics such as Bribery, Corruption, Sanctions, Ethics, AML, and Governmental / Public Sector Compliance in relation to the procurement of services.
Required experience and education
- Demonstrable record of impact, with at least 7 years of professional experience out of which a minimum of five years in Compliance e.g., in a bank, a professional services firm or a corporate, ideally in a renown global firm
- Experience (or strong interest) in:
- Corporate governance, compliance and audit, e.g. legal, regulation, conflict of interest, risk-management
- Management consulting or other international professional services firm
- Public sector development aid
- Occasional travel required, and must have ability to work across time zones as needed
- Undergraduate degree, supplemented with strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.