- Process and analyze all incoming new client and new matter workflow requests.
- Identify existing conflicts and determine potential conflicts by reviewing large conflict reports on a daily basis.
- Communicate with responsible attorneys of existing or potential conflicts regarding status of their matters via email and by phone.
- Assist with conflicts training for secretaries, paralegals and attorneys regarding conflicts procedures.
- Assist Senior Conflicts Analysts (Laterals) with the processing of attorney lateral hire, paralegal and non-staff conflict checks as needed.
- Proven experience working in a legal environment.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (LLB preferred, England & Wales or equivalent jurisdiction).
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.