This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Tax Lawyer with a wealth of corporate transaction experience.
In this newly created role you will closely collaborate with the Firm's highly regarded corporate, insolvency and property teams. Your work will therefore be wide ranging and span a range of sectors and organisational structures including listed, OMB, partnership and charity organisations.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Tax Lawyer who enjoys a breadth of transactional work alongside developing and maintaining relationships. The scope of your work will include:
* Advice on company structures
* The review of tax planning arrangements including negotiation
* Trade and private equity work
* Advising on the structuring of property transactions
* Tax efficient employee share scheme consultation
* Supporting advice around SDLT and VAT
* Entrepreneurs relief on sales and retirement.
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity within a supportive and dynamic team. You will be given extensive support to develop and fast track your career within the firm. The successful candidate could be based from a Midlands or Home Counties office.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.