Sydney, New South Wales
7 months ago
This is a rare opportunity to be part a leading funds management team in Sydney.
You will be a senior funds management and financial services Lawyer with at least 8 years' experience from private practice or in-house.
- Working as a key stakeholder in fund establishment and formation
- Advice on regulatory, distribution and client issues in respect of investment products and services
- Negotiating investment management agreements and other services agreements
- Substantial experience in funds management and financial services legal and regulatory
- Experience in derivatives would be beneficial but it is not essential
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position please call Olivia Courtney on (02) 9236-9000 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.