Fantastic opportunity to join a global business within a high performing, collegiate and collaborative legal team environment. Full time position, with flexible working and great benefits.
A Senior Legal Counsel position to join the in-house legal team in Sydney. Our client is looking for a construction lawyer to support a range of key stakeholders in the business.
You will be a front end construction lawyer with strong contract review, negotiation and drafting experience, giving advice and support to relevant stakeholders. You will be a key point of contact for legal advice and confident enough to work unsupervised and identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations. Your communication skills will be exceptional.
- Provide legal support for negotiating and advising on a range of commercial agreements.
- Responsibility for contract review and negotiation.
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage with other business units to ensure delivery of legal support.
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years post-admission experience within construction gained from a mid-tier, top-tier law firm or in-house team.
- Experience of building key relationships.
- A team player that can also work on your own initiative.
If you would like to find out further information about this position, the please get in touch with Dan Hogan at Taylor Root.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.