A growing, Dublin based e-payments system is seeking a senior legal counsel.
Reporting to the Head of Legal your role will be to provide consultative and specialist support on payment services and e-money regulation. On a day to day basis you can expect to manage:
- Corporate filings, as supported by a third-party Company Secretary;
- Negotiating third party agreements, handling any litigation arising and negotiation of new merchant and payment network agreements;
- Working within the global legal and regulatory team to ensure appropriate responsible individuals are made aware of matters potentially affecting the Group;
- Instruction of local counsel as necessary;
- Legal and regulatory risk reporting for the business through the Group Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
To apply for this role please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.