SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, CONSTRUCTION AND PROJECTS, DUBAI
CLIENT: Regional business is doing well for companies with distinct products or services in the market, and this client is no exception. With a leading business model and expanding territorial influence, they're in a strong position to add to their small but effective legal team.
ROLE: You will join as Senior Legal Counsel and take primary responsibility for their growing projects and construction portfolio, reviewing and advising on high value tender opportunities, as well as providing more general support day to day across the team. You will also be expected to manage (with outside counsel support) disputes on high value projects.
CANDIDATE: There are guideline criteria for the role:
- It is essential that you are common law qualified and have trained in a top tier western jurisdiction, and an international standard law firm
- A PQE level of 8+ would be ideal
- Specific exposure to working in the projects and construction department of either a top law firm or recognised multinational
- In depth knowledge of high value construction projects such as PPP's
- Very strong preference for candidates who are based in the region already
Very high quality projects, but with the opportunity for a good work life balance and supportive team.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.