SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, GLOBAL MARKETS, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Having once placed the now divisional Head of Legal into this role, we have been instructed to find a Senior Legal Counsel for this large and expanding financial services organisation in Abu Dhabi. They have been extremely busy and continue to be seen as one of the leading players in the region.
ROLE: You will join a strong legal team of existing lawyers and specifically focus onto Treasury and Global Markets issues. Supporting across a blend of areas, you'll predominantly advise on areas such as derivatives documentation, structured finance, commodities, FX and regulatory, but the team is small enough that work will naturally flow from different directions.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria that client is looking for:
- Broad knowledge across derivatives, structured finance, and DCM.
- The role will be based in Abu Dhabi, though exceptional candidates already based in Dubai, may be given possible flexibility.
- You'll need at least 5 years of post-qualified experience.
- It's essential that you have trained and qualified, or at least spent time in a strong international law firm.
- Additional in-house or secondment experience, especially from a bank or financial services institution is helpful.
- Preferred candidates will have been exposed to a leading money market such as New York, London, or Hong Kong.
The jobs advertised here represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East (and beyond). To have a full overview of all the legal roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.