SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, GLOBAL MULTINATIONAL, DUBAI
CLIENT: Our client has operations all over the world and is seen as being a leader and innovator in its field. Continued growth has resulted in the demand for a new lawyer to be based in Dubai, working with a strong and well respected team.
ROLE: You will join as a Senior Legal Counsel and work closely with a small team, covering a very wide spectrum of work. Large corporate transactional matters are generally handled separately, so the role will see you covering all remaining areas, be it commercial, construction, real estate, IP, disputes, and employment.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- You must have bi-lingual Arabic skills, though this can be limited to oral only, drafting will not be required.
- Someone of roughly 5-10 years' of post qualified experience will fit best.
- A general commercial skill set and the confidence to pick up areas you might be unfamiliar with.
- A strong preference will be given to candidates who are already based in the UAE and have a good grasp of the local market.
- Common law qualifications and western market exposure, as well as Middle East work, will be valued.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East (and beyond). To have a full overview of all the roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.