Dubai, United Arab Emirates
over 1 year ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, INTERNATIONAL BANK, DUBAI
CLIENT: A global bank is seeking a new Legal Counsel, or Senior Legal Counsel to add to their existing team. With a strong regional presence and structured divisions, they are seen as an employer of choice in the financial services market.
ROLE: You will join a small team of high quality lawyers, primarily supporting their financial markets division. The work will have a huge amount of variety and offer interesting challenges and regional work, day in day out. Typically the work will cover areas such as FX, trade, commodities, derivatives, compliance, and regulatory issues.
CANDIDATE: There are some clear guidelines about what the client is looking for:
- A strong preference for a common law qualified lawyer.
- 4+ PQE with a good background in high quality private practice.
- Experience of having worked in an international environment, either in private practice or in-house.
- Very strong background in broad commercial banking.
- Specialist experience into derivatives.
- Applications from overseas candidates with strong financial services experience are fine.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region (and beyond). To have a full overview of all the roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.