SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, LOGISTICS AND OPERATIONS, UAE
CLIENT: Our client is a large and successful logistics company with global operations. They are seeking a new Senior Legal Counsel to join a small team in the UAE, in order to help manage a large upturn in work and investment.
ROLE: You will join and handle a very diversified portfolio of work covering general corporate and commercial matters, as well as employment, IT, real estate, disputes, corporate governance, regulatory and compliance.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- It is more than likely you will be based in the Middle East already.
- Your skill set should cover corporate, commercial and disputes.
- You'll need a PQE of 8+ and a robust approach to legal advice in a commercial setting.
- It is essential that you are a US qualified lawyer. Please do not apply unless this is the case.
- Further career progression may allow movement to international offices, specifically the East Coast of the US.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.