SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, SAUDI NATIONAL, JEDDAH
The Saudi market is in growth mode, and a wide variety of companies and projects continue to expand their operations, which is having a knock on effect to legal resources.
CLIENT: We are instructed to work with a leading industrial company, who need a new corporate and commercial lawyer for their Jeddah based operations. You will need to be a Saudi national in order to be applicable.
ROLE: Forming part of a small legal team, you'll be offering corporate and commercial advice to the business. Reporting lines will cover senior management on the ground un KSA. This is intended to be a mid to senior level position.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will need to fulfil the following:
- At least 7+ years of post-qualified experience.
- General corporate and commercial work.
- You must have significant exposure to working in the KSA market.
- Exposure to having worked at a strong law firm, with additional in-house being preferred.
- Fluent Arabic language skills across spoken, reading and writing.
- Happy to be based in Jeddah.
- It's essential that you're a Saudi national.
If you think you could be suitable and fulfil the relevant criteria, please do get in touch.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.