Rewarding opportunity for an experienced legal counsel with a background in financial services supporting the group in its operations and technology to take on a new challenge in this newly created position.
Due to its expansion plans, our client is looking for an experienced senior counsel to be a part of the team. You will work closely with key stakeholders in India and Vietnam. The key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Providing legal advice to internal stakeholders to ensure stakeholders are able to make a fully informed decision.
- Providing valuable input on board and company secretarial matters.
- Attending and participating in risk management, compliance, board and other governance meetings.
- Engaging external legal advisers in India and Vietnam, particularly with respect to regulatory and compliance matters.
- Collaborate and partner with internal clients, providing pragmatic and fit-for-purpose advice to resolve issues and achieve outcomes.
- Provide support and guidance to the executive team and Board ensuring that legal affairs are effectively managed.
More About You
We welcome applications from lawyers who have:
- 6+ years' post admission experience gained within a reputable law firm and as an in-house counsel with a financial institution;
- Highly developed analytical skills with a strong attention to detail. A pro-active, agile mindset and strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to form enduring relationships with a diverse range of internal stakeholders
Please do reach out to me for a confidential chat!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.