Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, TECHNOLOGY, DUBAI
CLIENT: Our client leads a niche technology business across MENA and have a small but heavy hitting legal department. They have the need to add a new lawyer to their Dubai based team.
ROLE: The work will be a mix of technology, commercial and regulatory matters. You will assist in leading and closing transactions, negotiating operational matters with relevant government authorities, and building a close relationship with internal and external business stakeholders.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- Strong academics and qualifications from a good university
- Excellent fin-tech legal knowledge
- Ideal experience of US / UK or broader European regulations
- 5+ western PQE ideally with training from an international law firm and additional in-house is very much valued
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and fast pace
Importantly this role is happy to consider candidates from outside of the region, ideally from major common law jurisdictions.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.