This international organisation is looking for a 4 PQE Privacy Counsel to join their team in London.
You'll work with world class and passionate people to provide advice and support on a variety of complex privacy matters, ensuring the interests and risks of the business are protected. You'll support a wide range of business areas, including their data scientists and media teams. You'll work in a fast paced, cutting edge and dynamic business, with a huge variety of work, all within a supportive and friendly team.
Please apply if you:
- Are a qualified solicitor (minimum 4 years PQE)
- Have a successful track record in GDPR privacy law (minimum), ideally with experience advising in a global business
- Have a keen interest in and experience of working in a fast-paced technology business
- Have experience in policy, standards and controls writing
- Are a confident manager of incidents
- Are a strong written and oral communicator
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.