An exciting opportunity for a Senior Operational Risk Manager has arisen with an international asset management firm in Hong Kong. Forming part of a large global team, you will be the main risk contact in Hong Kong and be responsible for advising the leadership team in the region. This is a highly visible role and a great chance to join the organisation as they look to expand across APAC.
* Ensure key business risks across Asia-Pacific are identified and managed through effective risk assessment and profiling methods
* Advise key stakeholders on risk themes linked to new product approval, change programmes and new markets
* Enhance risk identification and reporting framework for APAC (top risks, key risk indicators, risk assessment, new products) to ensure management understand the key risks in the business
* Advise stakeholders on operational risk events and lead resolution and remediation processes
* Deliver training and guidance on risk metrics and incident management
* Lead APAC operational risk review meeting and offer insight to risk oversight, outsourcing and/or international risk committees
* Lead projects to implement regulatory risk requirements
* Bachelor Degree in finance or related field, with CFA, FRM or PRM qualifications preferred
* 8-10 years' experience within operational risk, ideally with experience gained in first line of defence / business control position
* Experience in and in-depth knowledge of asset management industry
* Fluent in Chinese and English
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to influence senior management and built positive working relationships across the region
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.