My client, a top tier investment management company is currently looking for a Senior Risk Manager with Asset management and RCSA background to join their Enterprise Risk Management, EMEA team based in London, ideally with experience or ability to take the lead on ICAAP.
You will have regional responsibilities for ERM in EMEA. This role is a highly visible one that will require the ability to interact with management and senior leadership in EMEA. Reporting to the Head of Risk, International the incumbent will have responsibility for working with senior management in the region to identify, assess and monitor risk, as well as advising on appropriate risk mitigations. The individual will be responsible for monitoring the regulatory environment and managing projects to ensure that we comply with any business risk management regulatory requirement. Responsibilities will also include leading and managing the Individual Capital Adequacy Assessment Process ("ICAAP") for the UK entity and the Capital and Liquidity Assessment Framework for the group.
- Manage the risk assessment and risk profiling activity in EMEA, to ensure we have identified, assessed and are monitoring the key business risks that affect our legal entities, offices and functional processes in the region.
- Produces and provides risk reporting for senior management, boards and various risk related committees.
- Leads and manages the production of the FCA Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and the group's Capital and Liquidity Assessment Framework. Responsible for presenting the results to the International Risk Committee, the Risk Oversight Steering Committee and the board
- Manages the coordination of the International Risk Committee.
- Managing and Developing the International Risk Framework
- Lead projects to implement regulatory projects where Risk is the business owner.
- Prior experience in asset management is ideal
- Enterprise Risk Management experience
- Strong analytical mindset and highly inquisitive nature
- Proven ability in building and fostering strong, positive working relationships in a global organization to enable a strong understanding and close alignment with business needs, strategic direction, and risk appetite.
- Excellent writing skills, oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to translate technical, operational, and regulatory information into business communication for non-technical professionals or to present recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to influence others;
- Ability to lead, motivate and encourage problem solving and to work across the organization to get things done.
- Confident and results driven with a proven track record of delivering projects and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed while possessing experience in successfully working with cross-functional teams
- Professional curiosity to identify and drive new ideas of opportunity
- Aptitude for identifying areas of improvement alongside solutions
- A good understanding of controls, control assessment and process mapping
- Ability to think creatively and identify more complex issues for work teams and senior management
Please send me your CV at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.