My client is a leading national law firm that has been attracting both high calibre blue chip clients and first class lawyers from the top tier. They are currently seeking a 4+ PQE lawyer to join the superannuation team in their financial services practice.
The successful candidate will provide advice and dispute resolution services to superannuation trustees, fund managers and advisers. The role will involve:
- Preparing fund documentation
- Advising on trust law, governance and regulatory matters
- Advising on development of compliance programs and risk management
- Commercial transactions
- Drafting and negotiating various investment, administration and outsourcing agreements
- Advising on insurance agreements and claims
- Reviewing advertising material and statements/reports
- Advising on guarantee matters
- Dispute resolution
You will have at least 4 years' PQE and 2 years' experience in APRA-regulated superannuation.
If you're ready to progress your career in the Superannuation space, contact Tim Stoll on 8610 8400 or at email@example.com
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Stoll on (03) 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.