My Client is a corporate commercial bank with strong presence within Asia. They are currently looking for a General Compliance Teamlead to join their compliance team.
- Provide advisory services to relevant business units regarding to all regulatory requirements
- Manage a team to carry out compliance function in relation to general banking to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and laws
- Provide compliance training and relevant information to business units to ensure compliance awareness within the company
- Review on current compliance controls, undertake investigations into suspicious transactions and establish compliance monitoring program.
- Report directly to Head of Compliance and work closely with other team members on any general compliance related matters
- Bachelor of Finance, Economics, Law, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 8-10 years of experiences in general compliance / regulatory compliance within corporate commercial banks
- Previous management experience is a must
- Excellent communication in both Chinese and English
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.