My client, a Top Tier Global Bank is looking for a Third Party Management Transformation Change Manager and a Third Party Management Transformation Design Manager to join their team. These are PAYE day rate contract role based in London.
What you will be doing:
- You will shape, deliver and embed change to operating model, process, systems and governance for third party management.
- Deliver a new Third Party Management (TPM) Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Setting up and implementing the TPM support service
- Change and Implementation Management
- Designing and delivering change interventions
- Leading the Design of the TPM support service (people, roles, process, systems, reporting, SLAs, governance etc.), including set up and implementation.
- Business requirements definition and translation into detailed functional requirements
- Contributing to requirements definition and design of the overall Programme deliverables (participation in other workstreams). This includes design of a comprehensive Risk & Control Framework, Process Simplification, Systems Design, Organisation Design, Reporting and other enablers
What we are looking for:
- Sound knowledge of Third Party Risk Management - TPRM policy, procedures, third party risk and controls, best practices
- Sound understanding of Procurement and how it inter-relates with TPRM throughout the contract lifecycle
- Knowledge of RSA Archer or other TPRM/Procurement systems (preferably involved in the design and implementation of TPRM or Procurement systems)
- Expert in process design and implementation, preferably on a global scale and ideally, within a global shared service centre context
- Experience of operating model design
- Experience of global transformation programmes
- Ideally the role holder will have experience of TPRM or process design within Financial Services sector
*You must have right to work in the UK*
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.