TMT, Digital, & Outsourcing Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a TMT, Digital, & Outsourcing solicitor for 6 months at our client, a fantastic international City law firm to start as soon as possible for 3-6 months. There is currently a strong pipeline of large deals, and you will be supporting across a number of different deals.
The TMT, Digital, & Outsourcing solicitor practice is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners, and the team acts for an impressive corporate client base across all sectors, and advises every client of the firm. You will join a highly successful, friendly and collegiate team.
The main areas that the team covers are:
- outsourcing (BPO and ITO)
- disruptive technologies including cloud computing, AI, blockchain, big data, IoT, automation, machine learning, fintech
- IT systems procurement
- development and licensing
- sourcing strategies and alternative contracting models
- data privacy, information governance, including cyber security
- advising on digital transformation models
- business service transformation projects and procurement
- transactional and advisory work in the TMT and Digital sectors
The successful TMT, Gigital & Outsourcing Solicitor is likely to have upwards of 6+ PQE with a relevant TMT background gained at a Top 200 or international City law firm, or gained in-house.
To apply for this excellent TMT, Digital & Outsourcing Solicitor opportunity, please send your CV ASAP!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.