For a global medical devices manufacturer, we are currently recruiting a Trade Compliance Specialist to be based in Nijmegen, Netherlands. The solutions of this market leader improves healthcare and have a real impact in lives across the planet. In this stand- alone position you are responsible for an assigned region.
About the role:
In this new role you're responsible for ensuring compliance with the import and export laws and regulations of all countries, as well as with the US export control regulations. You'll report to the Trade Compliance Manager EMEA in London.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Support the core trade compliance operating process for the region including import and export compliance procedures.
* Identify trade compliance risks through internal audit and risk assessment findings and develop risk management strategy.
* Review and monitor licenses to ensure compliance with license conditions.
* Address emerging compliance issues with Management and implement sufficient control measures.
* Bachelor degree in relevant field (International Trade, Supply Chain, Business);
* Proven relevant experience in trade compliance in an international environment (preferably in Medical Devices);
* Certification in Customs related procedures or equivalent work experience;
* An excellent command of Dutch and English;
* Proficiency with Access, Visio, and Oracle.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.