City of London, London
11 months ago
FTSE 250 Insurance firm have a fantastic opportunity for a bright legal graduate to join their team as a Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant, supporting the Group legal function. You will be a part of the team providing legal and corporate governance support to the London office as well as their offshore offices.
- Assist in legal research and reviews under the supervision of the General Counsel and others within the Legal team
- Assist within the Compliance function
- Support the Company Secretarial team with preparing reports, drafting documents in preparation of Board/Committee materials for the company board
- Supporting the team with the production of the annual report
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Degree level or equivalent (Legal/Governance focused)
- Strong experience within a strong, fast paced working environment
- Great task prioritisation
- Accuracy and attention to details with high standards
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.