10 months ago
This is an opportunity for lawyers who would be keen on moving into a commercial role with a leading insurance firm that has an excellent reputation in the market. With an aggressive expansion plan across APAC, this is a chance for lawyers trained in M&A to make a switch to a role in which you'd provide counsel and advice on underwriting-related issues and provide technical expertise in thisb usiness area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Structuring tailor-made solutions and using underwriting knowledge to win new businesses
- Considering risk costs and capital exposure
- Working closely with claims managers and key stakeholders
- Conducting due diligence and maintaining awareness of the products
- Disseminate business and class knowledge within the teams
- A legal professional who has trained in top-tier law firms
- General commercial and financial knowledge
- Experience in insurance industry
- Extensive experience of Transaction Liability whether from underwriting or legal practice
- Client service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Training and support will be rendered - what's important is the drive to learn and grow with the business in region.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.