Taylor Root is working with an award-winning law firm based in Jersey who are looking for a Paralegal to join their trusts litigation team.
You will support associates and partners on specific contentious trusts matters as well as provide general support to the wider commercial and trusts litigation team. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Drafting a range of legal documents
- Performing legal research and analysis for associates and partners
- Maintaining system based filing systems, assisting in file openings and CDD requirements
- Adhering to all policies, procedures and regulations as required
- Taking responsibility for a wide range of tasks/projects as required by the partners/lawyers in the group
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a legal environment, ideally in a similar role and with the LPC/BPTC. If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.