I am currently recruiting a very broad Credit Approval position for an international bank in Hong Kong. This team provide approval and recommendations on transactions across East Asia for both corporate and FI counterparts. You will be expected to oversee the business across a number of locations and act as a subject matter expert on corporate & FI credit approval. This is a great opportunity to move into a diverse approval role covering multiple sectors in the region.
- Lead credit analysis for corporate & financial institution customers across China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan
- Perform credit analysis and review on existing and potential corporate and FI counterparts, based on information gained through credit proposals and sector knowledge
- Make independent, impartial and credible recommendations on credit proposals to senior management in the bank
- Obtain ongoing information on counterparts and sectors from internal and external sources, e.g. public institutions, credit agencies
- Visit customers where necessary to obtain more in-depth and accurate information
- Minimum 7 years' experience in credit analysis or approval
- Significant experience in analysing and reviewing credit documentation
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, finance, banking preferred
- Fluent English
- Able to work independently and provide comprehensive credit recommendations
For a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities, please contact David Richardson on +852 2973 6333 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.