My client, a top tier global bank is looking for multiple Wholesale Credit Risk Business Analyst contractor to join their team based in London. You will be part of the Credit Risk Regulatory Programme and be responsible for capturing the requirements on implications for limit management and transactional system.
You will work closely with stakeholders to define and agree the necessary scope, deliver clear and concise requirements, document as-is business processes, perform gap analysis, define to-be processes, ultimately ensuring all changes required to in-scope systems and business processes to meet the regulations are captured, articulated, understood and agreed by all stakeholders. As the programme progresses, involvement in guiding and shaping implementation activities and acceptance testing will be required.
- Proven track record as an outstanding business analyst and / or consultant with multi-year experience within the Financial Sector and with a focus on Wholesale banking and Credit Risk
- Understanding of end to end credit process and hands-on experience with limit management / credit risk systems
- Deep understanding of Wholesale credit risk and risk parameters, ideally gained within regulatory projects
- Knowledge of banking products and product systems from a credit risk and RWA perspective
- Experience of all stages within the Programme / Project lifecycle including initiation, scope definition, requirements gathering and traceability, testing, training
- Presentation of complex ideas succinctly, both verbally and in written form
- Preparation of content for and presentation to governance forums and senior stakeholders
- Generation of business requirements documentation and strong process mapping skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement and management
- Significant experience of working with a combination of Relationship Bankers, Credit Risk, Regulatory Reporting, and Finance teams globally
- Working within agile project delivery
- Previous delivery of Credit Risk Regulatory project is highly desirable
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.