My client, a Top Tier Global Bank is looking for two Wholesale Credit Risk Model Business Analyst with Wholesale Credit Ratings and Models Implementation Experience (PD,LGD,EAD) to join their team based in London. These are PAYE day rate contract.
- Influence the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across the bank
- Drive the adoption of the bank's project standards and work in alignment with project methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
What we are looking for:
- Experience in delivering regulatory and /or capital models (PD/LGD/EAD)
- Understanding of Wholesale Credit Risk
- Broad understanding and knowledge of Risk Analytics processes, culture and objectives.
- Project management skills and experience
- People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance
- Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- A thorough understanding of the Model development lifecycle
- An awareness of modelling tools, techniques and systems
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.